Open Hong Kong Offshore Account for Business
We understand that Hong Kong is one of the most popular destinations for businesses and indeed many companies have their businesses based in Hong Kong. There is no need for a long list of benefits offered to Hong Kong’s businesses, however, you may still need to consider the European Union (EU) as an offshore location and DSBC Financial Europe as a partner for your business due to various reasons.
There are certain benefits with an offshore business account in the EU region when your company is based in Hong Kong:
- First of all, Hong Kong might be seen as a gateway to mainland China and Asia for businesses but an offshore account in Lithuania would open your businesses to new markets, not only within the EU but also the US.
- With DSBC’s offshore accounts, you can start doing business in the whole Europe and the United Kingdom, which allows you to provide services to 28 different countries - 28 different markets.
- Even though the EU is a union but every country has its regulation system so the political risks are very minimal and remarkably safe compared to Hong Kong as a jurisdiction in China.
- Lithuania has an equally good infrastructure and a stable economy to Hong Kong, which would ensure businesses would be able to adapt effortlessly to the new economy.
In addition to a perfect location for offshore business accounts, DSBC also offers customers with the best in class services in financing and cash management:
- Open EU current accounts for non-European entities.
- Currency diversification.
- Private Relationship Manager contact point.
- Unique IBAN number issued from DSBC Financial Europe.
- Wire transfer seamlessly inside and outside the EU.
- Cost and time efficiency in cash management.
- Enjoy transferring & receiving money without limitation to foreign countries and vice versa.
- Multi-currency accounts for both EUR and HKD transactions, save foreign exchange fee.
- Customisation according to your field of operation and your regular transactions.
- International prepaid/debit MasterCard.
Document preparation for Hong Kong Offshore Companies:
- Passport of the account holder
- Residential proof of the account holder
Legal entity documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business Registration Certificate
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Incorporation form (NNC1)
- Certificate of Registered Office
- Free DSBC Financial Europe offshore account opening fee
- Free Multi-currency overseas account opening fee
- Free Internet banking and mobile banking for businesses (sign up + monthly fee)
If you want to apply with us, please refer to our eligibility criteria:
- The company has to retain active status.
- This account can only be opened by the directors or shareholder/beneficial owner(s) of the company.
- We accept many types of companies: Private Limited Company, Public company, Trust/Foundations, etc. are able to apply for DSBC Financial Europe current accounts as well as other financial services like cash management, cards, foreign exchange.
If you are still uncertain about whether your business is eligible for opening an offshore account with us please contact us immediately for consultation as we also evaluate applications on a case-by-case basis.
Your DSBC Financial Europe Relationship Manager will keep in touch with you for consultation and support.
Short Remote Interview
Compliance team will conduct a 15-20 minutes interview for face recognition with you.
Congratulations! Now you can successfully access your international current account with DSBC Financial Europe. Manage your global DSBC Financial Europe account with Two-factor Authentication login, and make real-time transfers between accounts no matter where you are.