Open EU offshore accounts for Mauritius companies
At DSBC Financial Europe (DSBC), we really appreciate Mauritius-based companies because of their enviable reputation as offshore entities who incorporate in the thriving International Financial Center in the world. With your potential resources, DSBC is orienting towards Mauritius firms that are expanding trade in India, South Africa, China and Europe.
In fact, your offshore businesses based in Mauritius encounter many challenges when applying EU business accounts in terms of regulation in the EU, documentation requirements, customer service, etc.
To support offshore companies based in Mauritius to develop business in Europe, DSBC Financial Europe has launched a customized international corporate account service with various privilege offers.
- DSBC supports companies based in Mauritius to open the European offshore accounts easily, which means your capitals can be transferred instantly inward and outward of the EU.
- Your funds are able to be transferred across Europe in real-time with SEPA Instant Transfer in euro currency and our multi-currency account is a key product that enables your capitals can be transferred from country to country.
- With DSBC’s offshore business accounts, you can start doing business in the whole EU, which allows your services and goods to reach 28 different countries - 28 different markets with IBAN account.
- You can apply offshore business account online with simple documentation requirements and remote interview via online communication channels.
- DSBC Head office is located in Lithuania, a member of the EU that has good financial infrastructure and a stable economy, which would ensure the adaptation for your banking activities in Europe.
- By opening an offshore company account at DSBC Financial Europe, your business will approach more opportunities to new potential markets namely the EU and the USA.
- We comply with the banking and financial regulations of the European Central Bank and the EU, which means your funds and confidentiality will be protected with the EU law.
Benefits of DSBC Financial Europe international corporate account:
- Open EU current accounts for non-European business entities.
- Currency diversification.
- Private Relationship Manager contact point.
- Unique IBAN account issued from DSBC Financial Europe.
- Pay and receive capital in Euro currency.
- Multi-currency accounts for both EUR and USD transactions, save foreign exchange fees.
- Wire transfer seamlessly inside and outside of the EU.
- Customization according to your field of operation and your regular transactions.
- International prepaid/debit MasterCard.
- Enjoy transferring & receiving money without limitation to foreign countries and vice versa.
Document requirement for offshore companies based in Mauritius:
Director/Shareholder/Beneficial Owner documents:
- Passport of the account holder
- Residential proof of the account holder
Legal entity documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Register of Directors/Shareholders
- Free DSBC Financial Europe offshore account opening fee
- Free Multi-currency overseas account opening fee
- Free Internet banking and mobile banking for business (sign up + monthly fee)
How to apply for an offshore business account:
If you want to apply with us, please refer to our eligibility criteria:
- The company has to retain active status.
- This account can only be opened by the director and shareholder/beneficial owner(s).
- Any type of companies: Global Business Company (GBC 1), Authorised Company (AC), etc. are able to apply for DSBC Financial Europe offshore current accounts as well as other financial services like cash management, cards, foreign exchange.
If you are still uncertain about whether your business is eligible for opening an offshore account with us please contact us immediately for consultation as we also evaluate applications on a case-by-case basis.
Your DSBC Financial Europe Relationship Manager will keep in touch with you for consultation and support.
Short Remote Interview
Compliance team will conduct a 15-20 minutes interview for face recognition with you.
Congratulations! Now you can successfully access your international current account with DSBC Financial Europe. Manage your global DSBC Financial Europe account with Two-factor Authentication login, and make real-time transfers between accounts no matter where you are.